Search Community

animating

designer92 test
Moderator Tag

Hello guys,

I’m trying to animate the h2 (the number 1) in my red section, (line 23 in my codepen demo JS file, and you need to scroll to see the panel appearing) , but it's not working.

And also, the number has disappeared, and when I changed xPercent to x and delete the opacity:0,  it appears again, but still ni animation.

Can someone could tell me why please?  Thanks a lot!

See the Pen mdOQgJZ by designer92 (@designer92) on CodePen

Hey @designer92 - welcome to the forums.

It looks like the other thread you created is related to this, am I right?

If so it would be great to keep your questions focussed on one thread instead of creating multiple.

As tailbreezy (and Patrick in the other thread) pointed out already; your animation appears to be running - you just don't see it because it happens off-screen.

To help you on this, first it would be neccessary to truly understand what it is you want to achieve.

How/when do you want the animation to run? Is it supposed to be triggered at some point when the red section is in view?

The way you have things set up here, is that the animation for the text in the red section is being played through before you even start the fake horizontal scrolling, so logically you wouldn't be able to see anything being animated once you get to see the red section.

• Like 3