Search Community

pinning not working properly

battleaxe10000 test
Moderator Tag

https://hopeful-almeida-c45621.netlify.app

Hi, 

I couldn't get this to work on codepen, so on codepen is my code and in the netlify-link is how it looks like right now. If anyone can help me how to make it work on codepen it's obviously a big bonus ;)

My actual questions are:

1) How can I pin my page2 so that all the content that is scolling fits. At the moment the pin lets go a bit too soon, making me miss the last lines of text under the header "seven".

2) My image in page2 is moving downwards as I scroll, even though I've tried to pin it. Why, and how can I fix this?

The goal:

Is to pin the entire page2 and the image as long as the text scrolls. I might try to do something with the text to eventually, but I feel I have to get the pinning working first.

Thank you very much for your time 😃

See the Pen KKNRBQB by battleaxe (@battleaxe) on CodePen

Hey battleaxe10000. 

48 minutes ago, battleaxe10000 said:

If anyone can help me how to make it work on codepen it's obviously a big bonus ;)

Asking us to debug your minimal demo in order to recreate the issues that you're having is asking a bit much of us. I strongly encourage you to spend more time trying to recreate the issue. My guess is that doing so will help you figure out what's going wrong in your actual project as well.