Search Community

Distortion effect while dragging slider

Shikha test
Moderator Tag

• ZachSaucier changed the title to Distortion effect while dragging slider

Hey Shikha. Several big issues here.

1. You posted a thread with all of the content in the title. Please do not do that. Use the body of the forum post for the content and only use the title for a title.
  2. You attached a ZIP file with premium Club GreenSock files (Inertia Plugin and SplitText) in it.
    How do you have access to those files? You're not a Club GreenSock member on this account. 
    Also please DO NOT  post Club GreenSock files for free for anyone to download like that. Not on here, on GitHub, or anything like that. That is against our licensing.
  3. In the future, instead of posting a ZIP of files that we have to download and run locally (which is a security risk and more work for us) please either link to an external site that you're wanting to recreate or post a minimal demo of what you have using something like CodePen.

After running your files, I see that you code was simply that of the demo that I created and discussed in my article about adding WebGL effects to regular webpages. It can provide more info about how to create such things.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, ZachSaucier said:

Hey,

I apologize for uploading a zip file. But I have used on local system only. I really dont know that I can't post like this. Aplogize again. For future I will take care of this. Thanks for the help:)