Jump to content
GreenSock

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Thomas Günther

DrawSVGPlugin 3.6.1

Go to solution Solved by GreenSock,

Recommended Posts

Hi!

Where can I download version 3.6.1 of the DrawSVGPlugin? I can only find version 3.6.0 in my account dashboard.

I realized there must be an important bug fix in this version because in 3.6.0 I can not get the simplest ScrollTrigger + DrawSVG scenarios to work. After recreating it in a pen it works without problems. See the attached CodePen URL 

On 3.6.0 I get all kinds of errors I don't understand: 

image.thumb.png.fe4262d2a5ad2716a419c14b14064fc6.png

Thank you!

See the Pen oNYpmdj by medienbaecker (@medienbaecker) on CodePen

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ah, yes. That could be it. Thanks for the link.

Do you know when the files will be updated? It‘s weird because on CodePen I can already use 3.6.1.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm not sure when 3.6.1 is dropping, but I'm sure @GreenSock can send you the updated DrawSVG file. He should be along shortly. :)

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Solution

@Thomas Günther no problem - I just emailed you instructions about how to snag the latest file. 👍

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awesome! Thanks a lot for the quick help everyone!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Guys, I'm using Nuxt, can I have the 3.6.1 in tgz format please ? My gsap-bonus.tgz is only 3.6.0. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, zozo said:

Hi Guys, I'm using Nuxt, can I have the 3.6.1 in tgz format please ? My gsap-bonus.tgz is only 3.6.0. 

We just pushed 3.6.1 live, @zozo, so you should be able to snag it the normal way now. Enjoy!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, GreenSock said:

We just pushed 3.6.1 live, @zozo, so you should be able to snag it the normal way now. Enjoy!

Hi Guys, Cool Thanks ! 

I have this error though :

warning Pattern ["gsap@./gsap-bonus.tgz","gsap@^3.6.0"] is trying to unpack in the same destination "/Users//Library/Caches/Yarn/v6/npm-gsap-3.6.0-c52bb0925db5dd09b47b83991edac6eedab8a2f5/node_modules/gsap" as pattern ["gsap@./gsap-bonus.tgz"]. This could result in non-deterministic behavior, skipping.
[3/4] 🔗  Linking dependencies...
[4/4] 🔨  Building fresh packages...
success Saved 1 new dependency.
info Direct dependencies
└─ gsap@3.6.0
info All dependencies
└─ gsap@3.6.0

I tried to to do a yarn remove first but It didn't work. How should I proceed ? Thanks ! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, zozo said:

Hi Guys, Cool Thanks ! 

I have this error though :


warning Pattern ["gsap@./gsap-bonus.tgz","gsap@^3.6.0"] is trying to unpack in the same destination "/Users//Library/Caches/Yarn/v6/npm-gsap-3.6.0-c52bb0925db5dd09b47b83991edac6eedab8a2f5/node_modules/gsap" as pattern ["gsap@./gsap-bonus.tgz"]. This could result in non-deterministic behavior, skipping.
[3/4] 🔗  Linking dependencies...
[4/4] 🔨  Building fresh packages...
success Saved 1 new dependency.
info Direct dependencies
└─ gsap@3.6.0
info All dependencies
└─ gsap@3.6.0

I tried to to do a yarn remove first but It didn't work. How should I proceed ? Thanks ! 

I think I had a conflict with nuxt-gsap-module which I was not using any way. I removed it, and now when I install it again I get 

yarn add ./gsap-bonus.tgz
yarn add v1.22.10
[1/4] 🔍  Resolving packages...
[2/4] 🚚  Fetching packages...
[3/4] 🔗  Linking dependencies...
[4/4] 🔨  Building fresh packages...
success Saved 1 new dependency.
info Direct dependencies
└─ gsap@3.6.0
info All dependencies
└─ gsap@3.6.0
  Done in 6.47s.

I still see gsap 3.6.0. is it normal ? how can I check the update is done ? Thanks ! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, zozo said:

I still see gsap 3.6.0. is it normal ? how can I check the update is done ? Thanks ! 

No, that doesn't sound normal to me. I'm not sure exactly how to troubleshoot your local environment there, but maybe try uninstalling GSAP completely, delete your package-lock.json file, clear the cache, and try re-installing(?)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×