Search Community

How to use the plug-ins in Articulate Storyline?

Dimitrios test
Moderator Tag

I'm not at all familiar with Articulate Storyline, but apparently they do include GSAP 3.5.1 by default in the product so that should make it quite easy for you: 

https://community.articulate.com/discussions/articulate-storyline/gsap-3-5-1-latest-version-is-now-included-in-storyline-360

Also:

If you need help getting things to work in Storyline, you should probably ask the Storyline community but we'd be happy to answer any GSAP-specific questions here. 

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

As Jack states indeed the base Gsap version ( 3.6.1 at this moment ) is implemented directly in Articulate Storyline 360 ( Not in Storyline 3, there GSAP is not added by default ) Some plugins are default added too... CSSPlugin, CSSRulePlugin. And offcourse you can add/register any GSAP-plugins you need. I use all of them regularly. Do check my posts on GSAP in the Articulate forum to get more insight on how to use GSAP in Storyline.
https://community.articulate.com/users/MathNotermans-96c9568e-8010-446f-af9c-a9ff4765e65a

One of the biggest issues and problems in Storyline is scope. Any trigger in Storyline has its own scope, so thats make it extremely tough to work with if you don't know how to. Ofcourse you can solve that by making scripts global and calling functions in it from a trigger.
Or by using GSAP's exportRoot() to gather timelines. I make some samples on the Articulate forum to show this properly in Storyline soon.

• Thanks 1