Search Community

Banner Ad Amination

Mary Pieroszkiewicz test
Moderator Tag

I create my first Ad Banner Animation.

The file size should not exceed 150kb

Animation presentation here: http://www.marypieroszkiewicz.com/animation-gsap/index.html

I am asking for tips, what is enough for this ad amination TweenMax vs TimelineMax or
TweenLite vs TimelineLite

Thanks for help

See the Pen jOVVQwX by mary_pieroszkiewicz (@mary_pieroszkiewicz) on CodePen

Your link shows a video, which of course is more than 150k. I'm assuming you'll be delivering HTML. 

The file size of GSAP isn't an issue for most ad networks if you use their CDN to load it, so you might as well use the latest and full version of gsap 3. The idea is that it will already be cached for most users, so it doesn't count against your total file size. Check the specs for the ad network you're using.

For instance, here are Google Studio's CDN links: https://support.google.com/richmedia/answer/6307288

• Like 2

Also, of note, that the 150kb max is determined after zipping up assets. However, if it's being site-served, and they don't allow external CDN's or have their own for GSAP, you may have to include GSAP.

Also, I'm only seeing several images being used, and if optimized properly, should easily fit into 150k. If using PNG, make sure to run them through something like ImageOptim and ImageAlpha.

• Like 2

I don't know, how I make a price box perspective rotate and transition the second product at same time

I don't know, how I make the transition between the first container with the product and the second container and between the second container and the third container to keep it all smooth

As it is in this video presentation.

My Codepen in the first post.

Thank you for help.