Search Community

Looking for a freelance help for Scroll Trigger Trick

jacob.liu test
Moderator Tag

Hi, I need to switch content by scrolling.

[ALD-2-distance line- ], [ALD-2-distance-text]  [ALD-2-traced-image]

Radiological zoning from 1970. Gambier Islands located 273km from the test sites are placed just outside the limits of the so-called danger zone, as if it is possible to determine precisely through a straight line how the wind and nuclear fallout would behave.

[ALD-2-dz-atolls]  [ALD-2-traced-image] 

[ ALD-2-dzone1] [ALD-2-dzone1-area] [ALD-2-dzone2] [ALD-2-dzone2-area]

Tureia and Tematangi atolls – both with small populations – are too close to the test sites to be excluded from the danger zone like Gambier islands. However these are not the only islands within the danger zone where local people lived. Another 300 people temporarily inhabited Maruteia and surrounding atolls. Some of these atolls have houses where polynesians temporarily stay or are used for coconut plantations, fishing and nacre (mother of pearl) cultured pearl farming. However, these atolls were registered as simply uninhabited n the official french documents.

Each text paragraph explains map.  These are names of may layers: [ALD-2-distance line- ], [ALD-2-distance-text]  [ALD-2-traced-image]

I have logic to transition map layers but don't know how to interactive with scrolling.

Text paragraph is placed in the left top and mapbox is full screen. When I scroll down or up, each map layer changes and text paragraph should be sticky.

Scroll down. [ALD-2-distance line- ]  disappear, [ALD-2-distance-text] disappear, [ALD-2-traced-image] appear

Scroll up: reverse above actions

Text panel: Radiological zoning from 1970. Gambier Islands located 273km from the test sites are placed just outside the limits of the so-called danger zone, as if it is possible to determine precisely through a straight line how the wind and nuclear fallout would behave.

During these 3 scrolls, text panel is sticky in the left-top.

Text paragraph is placed in the left top and mapbox is full screen. When I scroll down or up, each map layer changes and text paragraph should be sticky.

Scroll down. [ALD-2-distance line- ]  disappear, [ALD-2-distance-text] disappear, [ALD-2-traced-image] appear

Scroll up: reverse above actions

Text panel: Radiological zoning from 1970. Gambier Islands located 273km from the test sites are placed just outside the limits of the so-called danger zone, as if it is possible to determine precisely through a straight line how the wind and nuclear fallout would behave.

During these 3 scrolls, text panel is sticky in the left-top.

It repeats again and again.

Please submit the abstract solution and reach out my email: spring.scene@hotmail.com   or   alexgreat609520@gmail.com

image.png

On 2/6/2021 at 7:24 AM, garry_j said:

hello there, Good day !

I can help you with this.

PM sent. Kindly check.

With kind regards,

Garry

Email : garry@cisinlabs.com

How many CIS devs in the world? I meet them everywhere - Discord, Slack, even here. :(