Search Community

Report for bug => pin => iPhone

Lichay test
Moderator Tag

I create this for report bugs when I am use pin for any reason every website stack and do some problems 

1) stack to go up

2) show images under footer (lower container)

most important it happened every codes  just need to pin element and it happened 

If you want to see that yourself you must take one code and iPhone to display 

I try it with my iPhone (iPhone 12 pro max) and new version ios

moreover I try it with sis iPhone (11) and same problem 

how I recognize that bug ?

I developing website and it do that problem and when I use my mom phone (galaxy 8+ it work well)

You must try it yourself to see that and fix it fast as possible.

@ZachSaucier @GreenSock thank for support 

more info--

You can use that website that create by you and see that bug.

I can add video record from my iPhone in need.

See the Pen KKpLdWW by GreenSock (@GreenSock) on CodePen

I looked at it on my iPhone 12 Pro as well and didn't notice any unexpected problems.

Please note that iOS Safari shows/hides browser chrome when you swipe up/down which literally changes the height of the page. ScrollTrigger can't magically solve that for you. In order to avoid a sudden stop in scrolling or jump, it defers the refresh until scrolling ends. You can, of course, force a refresh() if you prefer, but you'll have to accept the tradeoffs (loss of momentum scroll and potentially a jump). 

Also, I would really appreciate it if you would stop making accusations about there being "bugs" in GSAP/ScrollTrigger without first making sure that there aren't logic issues in your own code or perhaps a misunderstanding on your part. You keep doing this and in every case so far it has been logic problems in your code or misunderstandings. 

Thanks.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, GreenSock said:

I looked at it on my iPhone 12 Pro as well and didn't notice any unexpected problems.

Please note that iOS Safari shows/hides browser chrome when you swipe up/down which literally changes the height of the page. ScrollTrigger can't magically solve that for you. In order to avoid a sudden stop in scrolling or jump, it defers the refresh until scrolling ends. You can, of course, force a refresh() if you prefer, but you'll have to accept the tradeoffs (loss of momentum scroll and potentially a jump). 

Also, I would really appreciate it if you would stop making accusations about there being "bugs" in GSAP/ScrollTrigger without first making sure that there aren't logic issues in your own code or perhaps a misunderstanding on your part. You keep doing this and in every case so far it has been logic problems in your code or misunderstandings. 

Thanks.

This is code that created by you and I saw all container go small and to side it happened something you need to paly with that.

have more example very basic one you can see yourself gsap it clean and have bug too it keep scrolling down (Must use iPhone)

on chrome in computer it work perfectlly

16 minutes ago, ZachSaucier said:

Sorry, I still have no idea what the error is supposed to be based on your description. Can you please show a video or something of the perceived issue?

I will do two video one from my example and second from your parallax effect with pin

Ill record tomorrow