Search Community

Creating spiral animation

yasserzakaria1993 test
Moderator Tag

Hey @yasserzakaria1993

With that second part of the animation you mean something like this?

See the Pen ZGmeRO by danwilson (@danwilson) on CodePen

I think that should be achievable with GSAP's MotionPathPlugin

I myself am not very experienced with it, but there are quite a few demos, that should get you on the right track.

If you run into any more specific questions along the way, let us know :) 

Hope this helps for now.

Cheers,

Paul

• Like 3

Thanks @akapowl for the fast response

In the provided example all the objects are starting the animation from the path start point

but I have many objects that will touch the path in deferent points and need to start from this point

do you know how to calculate the touching point 

so I can animate from it to the end of the path rather that animation from 0 => 100%

Sounds like you're looking for the start/end properties of the MotionPath plugin.

https://greensock.com/docs/v3/Plugins/MotionPathPlugin

start Number - The position along the path at which to start, where 0 is the beginning and 1 is the end and 0.5 is the middle. It can be any positive or negative decimal number. For example, 0.3 would start the element at the 30% point along the curve. Default is 0.
end

Number - The position along the path at which to end, where 0 is the beginning, 1 is the end, and 0.5 is in the middle. It can be any positive or negative decimal number, including a value that's less than the start (which would make the object travel backwards). For example, 0.3 would have the element end at the 30% point along the curve. 1.5 would make it loop around back to the beginning and stop at the halfway point. Default is 1.

Happy tweening.

:)

• Like 3