Search Community

Parallax effect

Umberto test
Moderator Tag

Hi,
I wanted to create a Parallax effect inmy projet, but I have several problems:

1 In the example, the image scrolls smoothly, but remains fixed at the top. I wanted to slide it as in the lower part.

2 In scrolling I don't understand why the container shrinks and increases in size (scrolling up and down).

3 I fixed the height of the image in 70vh, but it doesn't respect the dimensions.

Can you help me?

Thanks

See the Pen rNMoOpb by umberto (@umberto) on CodePen

Hey Umberto. Unfortunately we don't have the capacity to help with generic logic issues for free in these forums. But perhaps someone will step in and help anyway :) 

I recommend looking at the various parallax effects in the ScrollTrigger demos section. If you have a specific GSAP-related question please let us know and we'll do our best to help. 

• Like 1

Hi,
by FREE do you mean those who have an active paid subscription (BusinessGreen)?
If so, my subscription will be activated as soon as I complete the project (in a few months).

In any case, I will wait for the intervention of other users.

Thanks

8 minutes ago, Umberto said:

by FREE do you mean those who have an active paid subscription (BusinessGreen)?

Nope. We don't give special help to Club GreenSock members in these forums. I mean that what you're wanting to do is have someone build these aspects of your project for you and that's out of scope for what we can do for free. If you have a specific question we're happy to help, as I said before :) Otherwise you can hire someone to help build this project for you.