Search Community

Installing shockingly green with yarn

web_roll test
Moderator Tag

Go to solution Solved by ZachSaucier,

18 hours ago, mkdarche said:

@iamwillbk Thank you! If I could, I would upvote your solution a thousand times. It worked perfectly after several attempts / variations of the Vercel way

Since your screenshot, Vercel changed their environment variables slightly... No need to select Plaintext anymore, just make sure to start a new line for each line of the .npmrc

@mkdarche Hey I noticed that Vercel has indeed changed the way the env variables are added (confusing at first) but thank you for adding to this thread regarding the configs using Vercel 😁, and appreciate the shoutout! It took a minute to get those working initially, I'm working on gsap + nextjs tutorials, hopefully get something up this summer.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

@Cassie, heyo 👋 I finally have an update to this, and almost 100% to where I want the tutorial to be. I plan to create the video dev-walkthrough of the entire app tomorrow and just add it to each section of the site. For now this is a good foundation for anyone just wanting to read through or is familiar with GSAP/React. Let me know thoughts and is feedback welcome. I'm still refining the wording and content in some areas as I walk through it the 10th time lol.

Start here: https://supwill.dev/learn/nextjs-gsap/nextjs-gsap

Thank you,

Will

• Thanks 3

21 hours ago, Cassie said:

Ah! Pal I love your site - this is so beautifully put together - the theming is a lovely touch.

Can't wait to have a proper look through this course.

Hey Cassie,

I really appreciate the compliment, I'm always trying to tweak things here and there, forever a work in progress 😆 

I do want to create a tutorial on GSAP and https://theme-ui.com/ , which is the theming lib I use and It work's very well with GSAP.

Cheers,

Will

Edited by iamwillbk
grammar
  • Like 1