Search Community

Help prevent Google/DoubleClick HTML5 Validator from being depreciated

Matt Severin test
Moderator Tag

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Done, 

I think they are moving it inside the platform now based on this question.

Do you have access to CM360/DV360/Google Ads in order to rely on the in-product upload messaging for creative validation? *

The functionality will exist in Campaign Manager 360 / Display & Video 360 i work for Google Partners. i will post here if it gets deprecated as to how it works inside the Google Marketing Platform. If you can request a user role (login) for creative  validation from media agencies ect.

For Google Ads i guess you will validate by direct input and Adwords is free to set up that makes things easier.

This is not helpful to everyone as most creative develops don't have access to the tech stack, media agencies and brands do.

This is a real bummer and I think Google is doing this because they want designers to use their own ad design tool, Google Web Designer. 

Google Web Designer has built in ad validation and it is quite handy tool for creating banners. But I like to have the option that I can create the banners by hand or with some other tool and check that everything works with HTML5-validator, just like I have been doing so far. 

Hopefully they won't do this, but unfortunately I think they will.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...