Search Community

Scroll To working within pinned scroll trigger element

Mustafeez test
Moderator Tag

Go to solution Solved by ZachSaucier,

Hey, I actually tried and still trying to achieve something like to pin a section and within that pin sectioned elements to get animated right after other which can be achieved by timeline BUT the problem is that I want to controll the animation with scroll trigger, like first element within pinned section animate automatically But the 2nd element should be animate when I scroll down my mouse wheel instead of starts automatically right after completion of first element animation.

You can see here what I actually trying to achieve https://appshah.com

13 minutes ago, Mustafeez said:

You can see here what I actually trying to achieve https://appshah.com

There are a ton of animations on that page so you'll have to me more specific. 

14 minutes ago, Mustafeez said:

first element within pinned section animate automatically But the 2nd element should be animate when I scroll down my mouse wheel instead of starts automatically right after completion of first element animation.

Sounds like you need two ScrollTriggers: one for the first animation and one for the second. The first one without scrub, the second with scrub. 

I think it'd be helpful if you made your demo more minimal - just focused on what you're asking your question about, everything else removed. 

Hey Zach,

here is the more specific pen. Here you can find 02 sections. The 2nd section is pinned where two lines get animate once the section got pinned. I want the 2nd line element animation to be done When I use my mouse scroll instead of doing automatically right after 1st line animation.