Search Community

Cursor snap to link

Nine test
Moderator Tag

Hello I have a question, how can I snap the cursor when I hover over a link to that element that it is kinda fixed to it and when I leave the link boundary that hat my cursor returns to its normal shape and follows me, right now it just keeps following me. Thanks in advance, also if a person gets the shockingly green licence, could I make my portfolio and put it online? :D 

See the Pen qBNBvgV by whitelionx (@whitelionx) on CodePen

Hey Nine. There are a few forum posts that talk about this sort of thing that may be helpful:

1 hour ago, Nine said:

if a person gets the shockingly green licence, could I make my portfolio and put it online? :D 

If that person who gets the Shockingly Green membership is you then yes, you can make your portfolio using Club GreenSock plugins and put it online :) Is that what you're asking?

2 minutes ago, ZachSaucier said:

If that person who gets the Shockingly Green membership is you then yes, you can make your portfolio using Club GreenSock plugins and put it online :) Is that what you're asking?

Yes :D I plan to make my portfolio with the help of GSAP, so I was wondering if that was okay, and as far as I understood if someone would do freelancing with it he would have to tet the business one :)

Just now, Nine said:

as far as I understood if someone would do freelancing with it he would have to tet the business one :)

Actually in a lot of cases that person still doesn't need the Business Green membership. The only time a commercial license that comes with the Business Green membership is required is if someone is selling a product that uses GreenSock technology (like GSAP) to multiple end users. For example if they were selling a theme or a game that GSAP to multiple people.

3 minutes ago, ZachSaucier said:

So long as that freelance work doesn't involve selling a product to multiple clients, yes.

Thanks for the info, this forum is really helpful and to be honest the best forum experience I ever had :) and I just love the experience of using GSAP :D 

• Like 3