Search Community

GSAP Looped Animations

Nine test
Moderator Tag

Hey there people of the amazing animation world, I have a question about looping over children elements giving them a short animation and then ending it to continue to the next element and after all of them are done start over,  I wanna do something similar this site has for their preloader, only that I inserted svg bars :D https://homunculus.jp/ since the last forum post I posted helped me a lot to understand some concepts, I wanna continue learning more from more experienced people.

See the Pen zYqbvBX by whitelionx (@whitelionx) on CodePen

@akapowl Thank you for the staggering tipp, what I wanna ask also is I want each element to do the animation end it, continue to the next element do the same and so on, and when it reaches the last element, repeat the sequence, something similar like the preload on the site I posted, sorry if I am asking too many newb questions 😅 I really wanna understand this library better

You're thinking of it just right, when saying it's a sequence within a sequence.

I think for that, you'd have to work with the concept of sub-timelines.

For each element create a timeline of its own and add that timeline with a specific delay/offset for each box to a larger timeline, that you can repeat inifinitely.

See the Pen f09907069611773937586a959f225fad by akapowl (@akapowl) on CodePen

• Like 4