Search Community

Parallax Effect using Scroll Trigger

alaa.sherif@eye-ltd.com test
Moderator Tag

Hello everyone,

I am new to GSAP and I have been trying to understand Scroll Trigger to use it to create a simple parallax effect but for some reason I seem to be getting no where,

I tried searching in the forums for a similar question but almost all of them are using Scroll Magic which I do not want to use. If someone has used Scroll trigger for this purpose before or if you have a link to a tutorial, any help would very much be appreciated. 

Thanks.

Hi, hello and welcome.

there are lots of examples and demos

https://greensock.com/docs/

You can also search codepen for scrolltrigger and the learning center has videos on introduction to greensock and scrolltrigger.

these ressources are a great place to start and this forum is always  very helpful if you have a specific question.

i generally find that a google search is better than a website search but the docs are and resources cover everything that you might wish for.

good luck.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Richard1604 said:

Hi, hello and welcome.

there are lots of examples and demos

https://greensock.com/docs/

You can also search codepen for scrolltrigger and the learning center has videos on introduction to greensock and scrolltrigger.

these ressources are a great place to start and this forum is always  very helpful if you have a specific question.

i generally find that a google search is better than a website search but the docs are and resources cover everything that you might wish for.

good luck.

Thank you very much, this is very helpful. I also prefer to search on google and I did but the exmaples I found with scroll trigger were much less than with magic scroll. I will check the resources you provided and again thank you very much for the quick reply.