Search Community
Vladimir212 test
Moderator Tag

Can you please provide a minimal demo? The one you provided has a lot of extra code in there and you didn't explain what exactly you're trying to do and what you think is broken. 

Of course I'd strongly recommend upgrading to GSAP v3. You're using a very old version of GSAP in there. 

Also, PLEASE remove the link to the full version of the members-only bonus plugin file that's on the notch-interactive.com server. Only use the trial versions that work on CodePen which are listed at 

See the Pen OPqpRJ by GreenSock (@GreenSock) on CodePen

for v3. Or for your case, the old ThrowPropsPlugin compatible with v2.x is at https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/s.cdpn.io/16327/ThrowPropsPlugin.min.js

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, GreenSock said:

Can you please provide a minimal demo? The one you provided has a lot of extra code in there and you didn't explain what exactly you're trying to do and what you think is broken. 

Of course I'd strongly recommend upgrading to GSAP v3. You're using a very old version of GSAP in there. 

Also, PLEASE remove the link to the full version of the members-only bonus plugin file that's on the notch-interactive.com server. Only use the trial versions that work on CodePen which are listed at 

for v3. Or for your case, the old ThrowPropsPlugin compatible with v2.x is at https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/s.cdpn.io/16327/ThrowPropsPlugin.min.js

I am trying to repeat the animation like on draggable.
I need to do the same,  on mousewheel.

I made a function 'slideAnim'  at the bottom of js , and if you scroll it does not fix on the slide

Sorry, you'll need to be more specific if you'd like us to help. Are you asking us to look through all your legacy code and fix logic issues and troubleshoot everything for you, making it work the way we think it should work? 

Unfortunately we just don't have the resources to offer free consulting services for building out custom functionality but if you have any GSAP-specific questions we'd love to help. Otherwise, if you need someone to look through all your custom code and find the problems, I'd recommend posting on the jobs/freelance forum to see if you can find a paid consultant. Or perhaps someone else here has the time to work on that custom functionality for you. 

Good luck with the project. And thanks for fixing that ThrowPropsPlugin link. 👍

• Like 2