Search Community

How can i achieve this liquid effect.

midnightgamer test
Moderator Tag

Hi @midnightgamer, great inspiration and a beautiful effect you are trying to recreate. There is not much help I can offer without you posting a Codepen demo or anything to start with.

In other words the effect would not involve only GSAP but most likely also a canvas library such as Three.js, Pixi.js or WebGL.

You mentioned that you are trying to learn GSAP, but I don't think this effect is the easiest for a beginner.

Here are some other forum threads that might steer you in the right direction:

If you have any questions specific to GreenSock and the syntax, please ask.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Ihatetomatoes said:

Hi @midnightgamer, great inspiration and a beautiful effect you are trying to recreate. There is not much help I can offer without you posting a Codepen demo or anything to start with.

In other words the effect would not involve only GSAP but most likely also a canvas library such as Three.js, Pixi.js or WebGL.

You mentioned that you are trying to learn GSAP, but I don't think this effect is the easiest for a beginner.

Thanks for  sharing , Liquid effect is just one part of it. I will try to recreate page transition effect and I think that is achievable with GSAP.

10 hours ago, midnightgamer said:

Thanks for  sharing , Liquid effect is just one part of it. I will try to recreate page transition effect and I think that is achievable with GSAP.

10 hours ago, Ihatetomatoes said:

Is there any platform where I can learn Farmer Motion?

That liquid effect is done using a WebGL fragment shader. I recommend reading The Book of Shaders and looking at Codrops tutorials for WebGL.

1 hour ago, midnightgamer said:

Is there any platform where I can learn Farmer Motion?

Farmer Motion sounds like a cool dance ;) 

As for Framer Motion, I don't know of anyone who uses it. Nor do I know a good place to learn about it.

• Like 2