Search Community

Execute animation on click

midnightgamer test
Moderator Tag

I am fairly new in GSAP animation. I am trying to recreate landing page and animate it through gsap to learn it better. What I want to there is two layers of slide changes. The one appear after page load I want to execute that when I click next button.

I can't provide codepen link as I am using some assets.

https://the-flash-sale.web.app/

Thanks for help. 

Hi midnight gamer,

you could  try using unsplash.com or another of the free picture  sites like lorry.picsum that serve up Random images On demand instead of loading up your assets into codepen.
i think that would  help explain your issue more clearly.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Richard1604 said:

Hi midnight gamer,

you could  try using unsplash.com or another of the free picture  sites like lorry.picsum that serve up Random images On demand instead of loading up your assets into codepen.
i think that would  help explain your issue more clearly.

Thanks for taking efforts, But I have solved the problem. But can you guide me how can I install and  use CSSRule  plugin.

It’s separate  to the gsap core so you need a link to it or  download it from a cdn or wherever you get your source from.

check out the documentation For the plugin and the installation page on this site.

you will also need to register the plugin with gsap.registerPlugin(CSSRulePlugin]; in your js script.

• Like 3