Search Community

Scroll Trigger Help or how to do it ?

SunilSap test
Moderator Tag

First of all thank you @ZachSaucier i thought nobody gonna reply me :D This Fast,
I have complete certain progress but that was completely different just used timeline and ScrollTrigger then scrub.  
Now this time i want achieve similar like gif i have posted here , i dont where to start, i know split text plugin but sadly that was for club member only and i know i split Text just for character animation but how to do main scroll.  

ezgif.com-resize.gif.fa6b9bfc38b344d8b1016b3042eba3da.gif

Edited by SunilSap
forget to publish Image

Unfortunately we don't have the capacity to do tutorials for every request that is posted to our forums. If you have a specific question we'll do our best to help you. It's best to include a minimal demo of what you're asking about as this thread covers:

Until then, best of luck with your project!

Side note: There are some courses that you can use to learn more about ScrollTrigger and GSAP like SnorklTV's and ihatetomatoes'.

• Like 3

Please use the "fork" button when making modifications to demos so that the previous versions are retained for context in the forums.

You have a lot of code for not much going on there. Please keep each demo focused on only the issue that you're asking about in the thread, as the post I linked to before covers. If you'd like our help debugging, please strip everything out that's irrelevant to the issue at hand and try to clearly explain what's going wrong. 

• Like 2

Sorry for that,
i have made three timeline which is control on scrollTrigger to look like silde but they are just animating on scroll how to hide and show  slide  scrolling  one by one??

I Don't have a pro level js knowledge but i love animation so  GSAP really attract me now know i'm stuck. Please forgive me if i forget any rule i'm new in this form.