Search Community

Interactive application for touchless screen

Abdou test
Moderator Tag

Hello everyone,

My name is Abdou and I am aspiring to set up my own company. I have developed a touchless terminal (you can navigate the screen by hovering your finger in front of the display without touching it).

Now for my demo I would like to develop an interactive web application that will allow to use drag and drops, swipes, any other cool ways to interact with a touchless screen.  Some cool examples I have found are like virtual 3D tours for houses or luxury cars.

The demo (template) will consist of a hierarchical navigation like an e-commerce website :

- A main menu with different categories (up to 10):

The categories can be displayed in circle, like cards, or in a 3D view 

propose a cool way to select and enter a category: click, swipe + direction, drag-drop, etc.

- A category can have multiple sub-categories (up to 10)

Same requirements as above but preferably a different layout of the components

- A sub-category can have up to 20 items

Same requirements as above but preferably a different layout of the components

- Each item can be considered a product page with a description

- Do not worry about the content (pictures, icons, names of categories, etc.). We will create and populate that. Just need the template.

In other words, it would look like a regular e-commerce website except that the disposition of the menus and navigation need to look futuristic/fancy and allow swiping. 

I can show some video of the product how it actually works.

Would be great to have an estimate. Thanks in advance for your interest.