Search Community

TransformManager as a flow chart application.

McFly test
Moderator Tag

TransformManager allows you to add interactive scaling/rotating/moving to virtually any DisplayObject, so if you want to build a flow chart application where users can drag things around, resize them, rotate them, etc. then sure. It allows multiple selections too which can be handy.

Does that answer your question?

In case you haven't seen it, there's an interactive demo at http://www.greensock.com/transformmanageras3/. It's extremely easy to get up and running with TransformManager - no steep learning curve. But if you hate it, there's always that 30-day money-back guarantee. :)

Hey! Thanks for the reply!

I saw the sample application and liked it very much! :)

I want to know how difficult is to make connections between the objects, just like a flow chart.

I know this isn't the main goal of TransformManager, but could be a new feature for future releases or maybe a new component, what you think? :)

Thanks,

That's not really a feature that I think belongs in a tool like TransformManager, but you can certainly code something like that in a way that leverages TransformManager to do all the transformations while your code just handles the connections. See what I mean?