Search Community

Proper way to include plugin to my Vue Project?

atulraj89 test
Moderator Tag

I have just purchased the Shockingly Green, and I mainly want to use scroll-trigger and MorphSVG in my VUE Project.
What is the ideal way to use it?

There are many files in SRC folder, which oof them one is all.js, 

1. so is it okay to include all.js in my HTML file and keep all the JS files in assets or should I go for the specific files only to make it lighter?
2. and if specific files are the best way, then I only need the specific plugin file along with gsap-core.js?
3. last thing, I have seen the examples which are on morph plugin doc page, which is still using Tweenlite and tweenmax, so is it okay to use it or should I go with new way, which use GSAP?

53 minutes ago, atulraj89 said:

What is the ideal way to use it?

Follow the installation page, and use the install helper. Don't deviate from it. Be sure to watch the npm/yarn video all the way through.

https://greensock.com/docs/v3/Installation

so is it okay to include all.js in my HTML file and keep all the JS files in assets or should I go for the specific files only to make it lighter?

That won't work.

last thing, I have seen the examples which are on morph plugin doc page, which is still using Tweenlite and tweenmax, so is it okay to use it or should I go with new way, which use GSAP?

Those are old, and need to be updated. cc @ZachSaucier

Ignore the old syntax and use gsap

• Like 4