Search Community

liquidstage and updgrading

Roscoeh test
Moderator Tag

Is there any way to upgrade from a basic green to shocking green account? Would just like to pay the extra 75 bucks to upgrade

Also I would like to know if I can add the whole stage to liquid stage rather than just a movieclip?

import com.greensock.layout.*;

var ls:LiquidStage = new LiquidStage(this.stage, 550, 555, 550, 555);

var area:LiquidArea = new LiquidArea(this, 100, 100, 350, 150, 0x313f19);

area.preview = true;

area.attach(mc);

or do I jsut attach all my movieclips

area.attach(mc1)

area.attach(mc2)

area.attach(mc3)

To upgrade your account, you can just purchase the new membership and send me an e-mail request (or private message here on the forums) for a refund on the amount you paid for your original membership.

As for LiquidStage, I'm a little confused about what you're trying to do. If you want your entire swf to scale to fit the browser, you don't even need LiquidStage - that's just a setting in your embed code in the HTML page. LiquidStage is more for if you want your objects to be pinned to certain spots on the stage so that when it scales, they retain their relative positioning. Like keeping a logo 50 pixels from the bottom and right edge, but not scaling the whole logo up when the stage scales. Or LiquidArea can be used to scale/stretch objects in certain custom ways when the stage resizes (imagine a background image that proportionally scales to fill the stage or a TextField that scales only horizontally to fill the bottom of the stage). See the interactive example at http://www.greensock.com/liquidstage/ for a more visual demo.

By the way, thanks for being a "Green" member.