Search Community

Sections with internal scroll

hhkp test
Moderator Tag

Hey, guys.
Thanks to everyone who created this wonderful scrollTrigger.
How about a few scrolls... scrolling in another scrolls
...there are three sections, and there are three more sections in the skin that need to be animated for the scroll. I'm sure ScrollTrigger can handle that, but what tips will be at the start... ?

here's a example.

↓↓

Hey hhkp. To do this, I'd use ScrollTrigger to pin the container of your sections and either create a timeline that reveals section after section and set scrub: true or check the scroll position and fire a full animation to show the relevant section. Both are valid but produce slightly different effects.

Hey, guys.
I'm trying to do an animation using scrollTrigger. I'm trying to create an animation of several identical sections that have their own scrolling so that when one section finishes the animation then the scrolling page will go to the next section and play the same animation, etc. I really wanted to try out the scrollTrigger, but I'm afraid I don't have enough experience with it.
Any help ...

Thanks

See the Pen vYLKXzr by hhkp12 (@hhkp12) on CodePen

Thanks, Zach.
I'm gonna try to apply your option. The problem is to move to the next section because the section position in the fixed position and the sections are not lined up in a column.