Search Community

Animation not playing on mobile safari refresh

dileepkp123 test
Moderator Tag

Hey dileepkp123. GSAP works great in every browser! Most likely you're trying to animate a property that is not supported in Safari or something along those lines. However, it's impossible for us to say without seeing the code and demo for ourselves. Please create a minimal demo. This thread talks more about how to do so:

Perhaps I am a bit over my head on this one but using the browser dev tools - I was not able to find a reference to any gsap libraries.

The closest thing I could find was a single reference to a greensock plug-in - not sure about its age.

image.png.edc119cf24284623d8f6dd0f0d66d6d3.png

I can confirm that the site appears to function on my desktop and not on iPad.

Looks like a WordPress site...?

Perhaps this is more of an issue on the WordPress side and mobile support or perhaps compatibility related to that plug-in...?

I dunno - just throwing out some thoughts.

As an aside - I noticed the little red dot that follows the cursor - I would imagine that would be lost on a mobile device as there is not a mouse.

Could that be a source of conflict as well...?

Yeah, there's way too much there to troubleshoot on a live site. Well over 12,000 lines of code. I bet it's unrelated to GSAP in particular - the most likely thing is that you're trying to animate a property that isn't supported in that browser or something. Totally guessing. Once we see a reduced test case in codepen or something, I'm sure we could offer more advice. 

• Like 1