Search Community

Looking for HELP for my Portfolio

mr_a test
Moderator Tag

I am currently renewing my portfolio. And notice that I don't have enough skills for what I want to implement.

It's only about the home page of my portfolio, I would continue the rest myself. I need help for the following. the following should be done

• Fullscreen slider (with my works) with text animation, image / video liquid animation on hover
  • Page transition for the selected work in the slider (without content only the transition)
  • simple page transition for other page (like about,..)
  • Preloader animation
  • Hover animation of the navigation points
  • Draggable/Scrollable endless grid (with image and on hover 'optional' gif/video) - on scrolling/dragging a little liquid effect )

I have a page here in which direction it should go.Here is the link for example (slider show, page transition, hover animation and at the bottom left when clicking on the layer icon the endless grid ) https://heycusp.com

I would provide the designs as well the necessary animation.

I hope someone can support me there (and can also implement this as in the example) and make my work a little easier. For info only I'm not a company or agency, i'm a ux / ui designer. Please send a message or answer to this topic (with the days you need for it and what you want for it).

Cheers

Mr.A

9 minutes ago, mr_a said:

I think it's low in terms of effort for a dev. Here is the link for example (slider show, page transition, hover animation and at the bottom left when clicking on the layer icon the endless grid ) https://heycusp.com

FYI, what you're requesting does not  seem low effort for a developer to me. That's a fair amount of different features involving WebGL and a somewhat ambiguous direction so I would expect the developer to spend ~10-20+ hours depending on your exact needs.

This isn't meant as a discouragement, only to help you have more realistic expectations of how much you will pay for this sort of thing :) 

• Like 2