Search Community

Trying to figure out how to switch SVG to another SVG as part of a Timeline.

mfewcar test
Moderator Tag

I'm not sure I follow the question. Do you want to show a completely different SVG than the one in your demo? Or did you mean certain pieces of the main SVG?

Without more details my best guess would be that you'd want to tween or set() the autoAlpha of the SVGs or child elements when you want to swap them. Just a guess though. :)

• Like 3

14 hours ago, PointC said:

I'm not sure I follow the question. Do you want to show a completely different SVG than the one in your demo? Or did you mean certain pieces of the main SVG?

Without more details my best guess would be that you'd want to tween or set() the autoAlpha of the SVGs or child elements when you want to swap them. Just a guess though. :)

So yes, I have two SVGs that I'm working with, and I want to show a completely different SVG. 

@mfewcar You've got a lot of code in your demo. We're happy to help, but it's a lot easier for us to help if you make a minimal version of what you're trying to accomplish. Maybe you make two SVGs, one with a rectangle and one with a circle and then illustrate what issue(s) you're running into with that? A clear description of what you're having trouble with also helps us help you.

• Like 1