Search Community

Simple Gsap replace images

Chriz test
Moderator Tag

HI Gsapers ;)

still learnin, i'm doing a sort of slide, auto, with that code :

gsap.from(".ux2"3, {autoAlpha:1delay:4}, {autoAlpha:0repeat:-1delay:4})
gsap.to(".ux"3, {autoAlpha:0delay:4}, {autoAlpha:1repeat:-1,delay:4})

It works not bad, but i'm sure its not the good way to do this... it should just replace ".UX2" by ".UX" using opacity...

thanks for you help :)

i'm proud i solution it alone, with google help ^^

gsap.timeline({repeat:-1yoyo:true})
.from(".ux2"3, {autoAlpha:1delay:1}, {autoAlpha:0delay:2})
.to(".ux"3, {autoAlpha:0delay:1}, {autoAlpha:1,delay:2})

the problem i have now is that the text "Design Applicatif Développement" is not moving the same way than my biger text "Rennes internet" when i change viewsize.. its a css problem... should i not use CSS to position them and use instead Gsap to position them both ?

33 minutes ago, Chriz said:

he result is here where i am working https://produits-locaux-rennes.fr/refonte/

Thanks, but that's not really too helpful. There's a lot going on and your webpage is likely to change in the future which would make the webpage not relevant to this thread any more. We recommend using CodePen to show problems and solutions for forum posts:

25 minutes ago, Chriz said:

the problem i have now is that the text "Design Applicatif Développement" is not moving the same way than my biger text "Rennes internet" when i change viewsize.. its a css problem... should i not use CSS to position them and use instead Gsap to position them both ?

Please make a minimal demo of this issue as described above :) It will make it much easier for us to help you. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Chriz said:

better now i think ?

Yes, good work.

1 hour ago, Chriz said:

Yes, that's a CSS issue. Out of scope for this forum. But you should consider structuring the position to be based on the container. You could use SVG to do that or you could use one of the techniques that I outline in this post: https://css-tricks.com/scaling-responsive-animations/ The section on "Adaptive scaling" might be the best one to use in your case? Depends on your needs.

• Thanks 1

I will need nav menu, overlay nav bar, "one page scrolling effect" for differents section2, and full page SVG morph on links... while learning ... I have lot of job!

It would be nice to have a basic skeleton of these basic elements for all modern websites ;)
if you know any, I'm open with it!