Search Community

Release notes

wim_27721 test
Moderator Tag

Hi,

I'm having a problem with Draggable.create() rotation type. Which worked fine with v3.0 but behaves differently in v.3.05 (and in the latest 3.1.1).

Is there a page where I can find the release notes of the "dot" releases of GSAP? Can I also download earlier "dot" releases? 

(I'm planning on creating a minimal example of the issue itself, but it will take me quite some time) 

Thanks a lot,

Wim

Hey wim, sorry to hear that.

We can get you specific versions of Draggable if needed. However, if you can produce the error using the latest version we're pretty fast about fixing any possible bugs there. Then you can make sure to use the latest and greatest GSAP with all the other bug fixes we've had since 3.0 was released :) 

Thanks for the quick response!
I'm pretty sure I did something stupid somewhere that worked fine with 2.x.y and 3.0.0, but most likely some fix somewhere exposed my problem.
I was trying to find release notes for the 3.0.x releases, but it seems there are none. Anyway, I'm rolling back to 3.0.0 until I can create a workable simple example. 

Thanks again.

Oh sure, all the release notes for each version are posted here: https://github.com/greensock/GSAP/releases

And of course you can get older versions directly on github as well. 

I'm eager to see a reduced test case or some kind of description about the issue you're facing. If there's a bug, I'd love to get it patched before the next push which is happening very soon. I haven't seen any issues with Draggable's type:"rotation" but I may be missing something. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...