Search Community

Google rejects banner

Salakala test
Moderator Tag

Alright, the fine folks at Google have updated the CDN with the latest version. 🎉 For example, the main GSAP file is at: 

https://s0.2mdn.net/ads/studio/cached_libs/gsap_3.2.4_min.js

(The plugins are there too with similar file naming conventions)

Those don't have any embedded references to SourceMap files either, so they shouldn't trigger that Chrome bug or the 4th party call problem (at least in theory). Google will be updating their docs soon with the new URLs. Let us know if you run into any other problems. 

Happy tweening!

3 hours ago, ljovcheg said:

This banner was rejected with the same error: invalid fourth party call. And of course it passed validator. 

Used the lib link, provided by Jack.

Hi! As I understand they (Google) just uploaded new versions of GSAP to the Google CDN. This is fine but I dont think thats where the error is. The error is probably somewhere with Adwords system or Doubleclick.   (i think in my case it was a Adwords banner).  

12 hours ago, GreenSock said:

Alright, the fine folks at Google have updated the CDN with the latest version. 🎉 For example, the main GSAP file is at: 

https://s0.2mdn.net/ads/studio/cached_libs/gsap_3.2.4_min.js

(The plugins are there too with similar file naming conventions)

Those don't have any embedded references to SourceMap files either, so they shouldn't trigger that Chrome bug or the 4th party call problem (at least in theory). Google will be updating their docs soon with the new URLs. Let us know if you run into any other problems. 

Happy tweening!

Could you elaborate what might have been causing Adwords to block the CDN provided url(4th party call error).
Perhaps this is completly unrelated but the 3.2.4 version of gsap contains a url to greensocks site. The older version that works for me does not have that url in the code (2.1.2). 

Screen Shot 2020-03-04 at 2.59.27 PM.png

We've been in contact with Google about this and they're looking into it. Hopefully we'll get an answer soon. You **might** be right about that URL in the string, but in theory it shouldn't matter because GSAP is supposed to be whitelisted. We'll see what they say though. Please stand by...

Alright, I heard back from Google...

They identified issues on their end that caused things to be inadvertently flagged as "4th party calls" that shouldn't have been (like with GSAP 3). They have since fixed that and pushed an update to their system(s). 🎉 Please try submitting your ads again - they should be approved now. Let us know if you run into any other problems, though. 

Happy tweening!

• Like 2

13 hours ago, ljovcheg said:

They have two different gsap links and one is not white-listed: https://s0.2mdn.net/ads/studio/cached_libs/gsap.js_3.2.4_min.js

They accidentally used some of the wrong files (like uncompressed ones and SourceMap files) and renamed them incorrectly. It should all be cleaned up now. Sorry about any confusion. Thank goodness the Google team was very responsive when we reached out to them. 👍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2