Search Community

Bubble style animation

venizia03 test
Moderator Tag

Hey vinizia and welcome.

The effect on the website is done using WebGL. I'm not familiar enough with WebGL to suggest a specific approach. Given you could create an effect like this somewhat easily using SVG with morphing (we have a handy MorphSVGPlugin that could help you), maybe they are rendering a changing SVG with WebGL? Or maybe WebGL has something does some image clipping with a generated path that I'm not familiar with. 

Maybe @Zadvorsky could chime in since he has more experienced in the related field?

• Like 2

• 7 months later...
On 2/9/2020 at 1:06 AM, mikel said:

Year, using the MorphSVGPlugin is a good option. 

Happy morphing ...

Mikel

Hi Mikel,

thanks for the pen, it is so helpful!

Wondering how do i make the path / clip path responsive to window resizing?

Many thanks!

11 minutes ago, mikel said:

Hey @mkamarga,

Welcome to the GreenSock Forum.

The SVG #morph is aligned to the window height (height: 100vh) to fit perfectly into the CodePen here.
Try instead of width: 100%.

Happy morphing ...

Mikel

Thanks for the reply mikel, i tried changing the width to 100%, but it doesnt show. here is my pen so you can see what im trying to do. 

i am trying to get the animation in the center of the screen and when the window resize it should resize too... would this be possible with this markup?

See the Pen bGpQBKM by mkamarga (@mkamarga) on CodePen

20 minutes ago, mikel said:

Hey @mkamarga,

If the viewBox attribute is present and the width and height are set to 100%, all modern browsers adapt the graphic to the space available in the comprehensive container. Here a perfect tutorial of Sara Soueidan

Happy morphing ...

Mikel

hey Mikel

ah okay!, so by applying viewbox dimension, and set the #morph to width 100% and height 100% it will be contained and responsive. 

thank you so much for pointing me to the right direction, will have a play and keep you posted!

cheers!

mick