Search Community

Need guideline for beginners

Hardik Patel test
Moderator Tag

Hey Hardik and welcome to the GreenSock forums.

1 hour ago, Hardik Patel said:

Give me suggestions to create this all animations which is used by above website.

There are a lot of different effects in play here. Unfortunately we don't have the capacity to go through each and every one and explain how it's done, much less give you code to recreate each effect. I think in most if not all cases you should be able to investigate and come up with a method yourself. 

If you have specific questions, feel free to ask here and we'll be happy to help wherever we can.

To get started with GSAP, we have a great article focused on that subject!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, explorerzip said:

Try reaching out to Petr Tichy on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ihatetomatoes I learned so much from his YouTube videos. He wrote the Greensock cheat sheet and a number of courses.

Petr has been great! Keep in mind that he hasn't made any new content since GSAP 3 we released as far as I know though. You can still learn a lot about how to use GSAP through his videos but we don't recommend them as they use the old API.

On 2/3/2020 at 5:11 PM, Hardik Patel said:

Hey Superhero,

I'm totally new for Awesome GSAP and just start learning with create sample website.

so please check out this website https://wickret.cuberto.com 

Give me suggestions to create this all animations which is used by above website.

Thanks a lot for your help. I will check it and come with great content 🥰