Search Community

Help a developer get a quick start ...

marsdei test
Moderator Tag

Working for a UK based company in Manchester, I am looking for assistance to develop a number of animations for our new responsive website. I am a developer myself but having only just started with GSAP, the timescales for the project completion date unfortunately do not allow for the time to learn. 

Part of the role would be to explain the code – if not self-explanatory – allowing us to feel comfortable managing the code in the future. My assumption is each work package can be a self-contained allowing me to drop into the page where necessary.

The designs are approved, and development started. We will supply the SVGs and if necessary some video examples of the actions. After I have put together the whole site it will be put into Umbraco CMS for management by the Content Editor team.

Apart from my the development aspect main my requirement is it needs to be absolutely perfect on in all browsers and viewports with the code easy to understand and nicely written. If anything slightly jumps, delay on hover I see it straight away, and can’t get past it!

The more local to ourselves the better, but would prefer an someone with the GMT timezone to help with communication. The work can be completed ASAP once you are set up on our supplier database, and would love forward to you bringing your ideas.

If you bring high level skills in the areas of  GSAP, JavaScript, CSS and you have a portfolio you can present us, please feel free to contact us with reference material. I can then send you the designs in more detail.

• Like 1