Search Community

Setting up premium plugins on local

Wayrse test
Moderator Tag

Hey all,

This is probably going to sound very silly but...

- I have shockingly green and went to my dashboard and downloaded (GSAP with Shockingly Green bonus files (3.0.5))

- I'm trying to create a basic example on my local file system with the MorphSVGPlugin.min.js

When I include the file using a script tag from the downloaded zip, I still get the "Oops! Trial version of MorphSVGPlugin deployed", is there a license file or something I have to include as well? I've looked everywhere and can't seem to find any documentation on this, so I assume I'm missing something very obvious.

Thanks!

Thanks for being a Club GreenSock member, @Wayrse!

Something sounds strange here - you must not be loading the file you downloaded. The only file that has that redirect code ("Oops!...") is the file hosted online via our Codepen account. Perhaps you downloaded a codepen zip with that file and used that locally? Maybe do a search on your hard drive for MorphSVGPlugin and make sure you don't have any surprises. As long as you use the one you downloaded from your account dashboard, you should be golden - that doesn't have any restrictions embedded in it whatsoever. Maybe you could even try swapping out your file for the uncompressed version (MorphSVGPlugin.js in the "umd" folder, not the one that ends in ".min.js"), just to verify you're using the right file. 

If you're still running into trouble, please zip up your local project directory and shoot it to me in a private message so I can take a peek. 

I'm sure we'll get it figured out. 

Happy tweening!

• Like 2

Hey Jack,

I feel quite silly right now, you are correct - I hit the error once, then instead of going back to my example I just kept refreshing the page - thinking the error would go away, but at that point it navigated me away from my example. My apologies for wasting your time.

To not make this a complete waste, one thing I did notice on the error page is that the 'account dashboard' link points to: https://greensock.com/forums/account-dashboard - looks like it might be an error.

Thanks, and sorry again,

Mariusz