Search Community

How to stop fullpage.js from scrolling if animation is not complete

JaiChu test
Moderator Tag

Welcome to the forums, @JaiChu. This is a forum for GSAP-specific questions, and unfortunately I'm not at all familiar with fullpage.js or how to make it stop scrolling until your animation is done - I think this is a question you'd need to ask the fullpage.js folks. If you have any GSAP-specific questions, we'd be happy to help. 

Happy tweening!

2 hours ago, GreenSock said:

Welcome to the forums, @JaiChu. This is a forum for GSAP-specific questions, and unfortunately I'm not at all familiar with fullpage.js or how to make it stop scrolling until your animation is done - I think this is a question you'd need to ask the fullpage.js folks. If you have any GSAP-specific questions, we'd be happy to help. 

Happy tweening!

Okay sorry for that,

Let me start again. How do I stop a animation?

7 hours ago, JaiChu said:

How do I stop a animation?

There are lots of ways! If you have an animation called anim you could use anim.kill(), anim.pause(), anim.progress(1), anim.invalidate(), or other methods depending on what you're needing. I think it would be best to put together a minimal demo for us to look at using something like CodePen:

Also check out the docs for Tween and Timeline.

• Like 1

Have a look at the fullpage.js documentation regarding the callbacks etc. But I would also think it best to contact the actual creator of fullpage.js and see what they would recommend based upon your needs. if you do please post back here with any findings or recomendations from them.

You might also get some milage or thought from the example in this thread also?

https://greensock.com/forums/topic/20030-fullpagejs-and-gsap-not-firing-onleave-animation/

Otherwise perhaps consider creating your own approach without fullpage.js, I believe there are some examples throughout the forum that could serve as launch points if you wish.

• Like 4