Search Community

GSAP issues with Sizmek Deluxe Banner

Felix_test test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

Hello everybody,
i just had a little inconvenience occuring to me, when i wanted to animate a Sizmek Deluxe Banner (inside of their Template) using TimeLine Light and Tween Light. The code is read properly, console log is also working, no compiler errors and so on. just ... the animation wont play. I have contacted their support that is pretty good but unfortunately they also couldn't come up with a solution. Did anybody have a same experience or has an idea about how to fix that (i also tried not to use timeline but only TweenLite in its stead, but no response whatsoever)?

Thanks in advance and best regards
Felix

01_DeluxeBanner_2.0.0.zip

welcome to the forum.

i put some console.log()s inside the functions in your animation.js file. none of them fired. According to the dev tools' network inspector animation.js is never loading. try to solve that. the animation code looks good.

• Like 4

In the future please provide those types of details in advance. thx.

If you aren't going to load TweenMax you need to load CSSPlugin

<script src="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/gsap/2.1.3/plugins/CSSPlugin.min.js"></script>

• Like 4