Search Community

Need someone to help hold my hand animating an SVG.

Silly-V test
Moderator Tag

I am asking for anyone who has one hour of their time available at $50/hr USD to help me animate a single element in an SVG menu I've built as well as any general advice which may come to your mind.

I have made this SVG and don't wish to make a codepen example for public viewing or anything so I wish to keep it private - and to recreate a concept of this would take a long while. Rather I would prefer to have someone help me out via a screen-share session.

My problem is, I'm trying to animate a g element but GSAP does not appear to work. Instead, using $(elem).attr("transform", "translate(0, -10)"); works.

Anyways I've spent hours on this to no avail, maybe one of you gurus has my solution...

Thank you, however one of the GSAP members here has reached out and solved my issue just now.

My problem was I thought that TimelineMax was the container for TweenMax instead of the other way around!

Also I had scripts in the defs tag, but that appears to not be an issue as I did a test for the heck of it, and once I had the right script referenced it works both in the svg defs as well as the html head.