Search Community

uncaught exception: Cannot tween a null target.

jaysoncano test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

Hey Jayson and welcome to the GreenSock forums. 

I am guessing that some of your resources are failing to load. Could you please check the "Resources" panel of your developer tools to make sure that all of your scripts are loading and are loading in the correct order? 

Does the error point to a specific line of your code? That might help you figure out which part is problematic.

As it is, it is very hard for us to be able to help you debug since we can't look at your setup. 

• Like 2

2019-09-29_1908

- all resources are load perfectly. I don't know if there something wrong in my variables, when i comment out some of line of code(the highlight portion in my screenshot), the error is gone, but it will not tween the stroke dashoffset. :(
- I try to console.log the value of my variables, they all have values. Thanks for the reply, i really appreciate it. :)