Search Community

some of the animation didn't works well on iPhone 6, 6s, and iPhone 7.

Agin DropDisco test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

Welcome to the forums, @Agin DropDisco

Hm, my browser says it can't even find that web site. It's super difficult to provide generic troubleshooting for a live web site with the only details being "some animations didn't work nicely". We'd love to help, but please provide a reduced test case, ideally in codepen, and explain exactly what isn't working and why you think it's a GSAP issue. If you're not sure how to create a codepen demo, check this out: 

• Like 3

Hello @Agin DropDisco and Welcome to the GreenSock forum!

So we can have more information to better help you, please answer the following:

• What specific version of iOS on iPhone7, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6s?
  • What specific browser, Chrome or Safari?
  • What specific browser version for Chrome or Safari?

We appreciate any additional information you can provide, Thank You :)

• Like 2

Knowing the iOS version and Browser Version go along way in finding what could be happening since various render bugs are related to various versions of the OS and Browser. They are sneaky that way.. :ph34r:

To check iOS Version / Safari Version:

On an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

• To find the iOS version installed on your device, go to Settings > General > About

To check iOS Chrome Version

• Open Chrome on your iPhone or iPad. It's the round red, blue, yellow, and green icon labeled “Chrome” that's usually on the home screen
  • Tap ⁝. It's at the top-right corner of the screen.
  • Scroll down and tap Settings. ...
  • Scroll down and tap Google Chrome. ...
  • Find the version number next to “Version.”
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Agin DropDisco said:

the sample problem is here, only on iphone 6,6s, 7 but works perfectly on ipad and android and desk.

Sorry, but I can't troubleshoot pictures. That's like showing me a picture of a car, and asking why it won't start.

Your CodePen demo works fine on my iPhone 7, so I don't know what the issue might be. You should start removing stuff from you app, 1 thing at a time, and see if you can narrow down the problem. If you're using any filters, masks, or clipPaths, I would start with those first. Sometimes those can cause rendering problems.

• Like 4

Besides the good advice from @OSUblake regarding process of elimination.

Also you never responded to @ZachSaucier questions about describing the type of behavior your seeing.

You can try cleaning up your SVG markup which can also cause render bugs.

Here is an online SVG optimize clean up tool. (Dont forget to un-toggle Clean ID's in its options on the right after pasting your code in it)

https://jakearchibald.github.io/svgomg/

:)

• Like 3