Search Community

Scroll Magic IE11

Antoniopf test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

Hello Friends,

I need help with my projec becouse the animations is working in almost all browsers except in IE11 its not do anything.

The project you can see here: http://agenciaoxigenio.com.br/clientes/viavarejo/pontofrio/itaucard/

Please help me, Thanks.

Sorry my bad english.

See the Pen itaucard by clientes (@clientes) on CodePen

Edited by Antoniopf
URL

Hello Mikel, Thanks!

The problem is that there is no animation in IE11 and the second point making the screens that pass on the smartphone pass slower between them I couldn't control it in my script and I would like to put a caption on each screen.

Is there any reason ScrollMagic doesn't work only in IE11?

Hey Zack and Mikel,

Just one thing my Gsap animations on the hotsite aren't working either, everything works on chrome, edge but in IE11 nothing starts. Already posted my problem on the ScrollMagic forum let's see if anyone can help me. Thank you.

@Antoniopf, you've got a lot going on with various 3rd party tools that could be the source of the problems. We know for sure that GSAP works great in IE11, so it's highly likely that there's some other conflict on that page that's not related to GSAP but it's too difficult to troubleshoot remotely on a live site with so many variables, other libraries, etc. If you can show us a reduced test case where GSAP (alone) isn't working in IE11, we'll jump on that immediately and offer solutions. We definitely want to make sure GSAP is bug-free. 

• Like 3