Search Community

Slider to work with tweenMax for better slides animation

creative_routine test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

Hello and welcome to the forums!

Please check out this thread for a very useful slider implementation by our very own Craig (PointC):

If you have a particular error that you'd like us to help you solve, please make a minimal demo using something like CodePen so that we can see your code and be able to help you more easily. For more information about that, check out this thread:

Happy tweening!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hey @hybreeder,

For my neighbor, the cobbler, I created this web a long time ago - and it also runs on the iPhone.

http://www.schustermasmann.imgrindelhof.de/

The swipe solution:

$('.slides-container').swipe({
	swipe: function(event, direction) {
	  if (direction === 'up') {
		goToPrevSlide();
	  } else {
		goToNextSlide();
	  }
	}
	});

Try it ...

Mikel

• Like 1

@mikel, Thanks for the reply and swipe solution. I tried but I don't know what i doing wrong. I created code pen Please check this.

I have two issues

1) Swipe not working on mobile

2) In desktop: If I reach last slider which is "contact us" and swipe down 2-3 times more then swipe up is not working. I mean If swipe down 2-3 times then swipe up also I have to do 2-3 times then "contact us" selecting.  I think at the last slider swipe is still running. I have to stop swipe once reach last slider.

Please help me out with issue.

See the Pen ExYdqdQ by Narendra_verma (@Narendra_verma) on CodePen

• 3 months later...

@mikel Not sure if I was clear. I need to get wich li Element is going to be visible. I understand to load and make the array. I also understand your code to make something if the animation starts. But I must know which number in the array is visible. To understand: let’s say red green blue = li 1 2 3. and I want to change some class from icon outside the whole list. If red I show red icon and on. But for this I must know wich list element is going visible.