Search Community

Congratulations Jack — 10,000 topics

PointC test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

Wow! I just noticed the GSAP forum cracked 10,000 topics. 

I just wanted to take a moment to thank Jack for not only creating a fantastic set of animation tools, but also for fostering such a great community. I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again — this forum really is an oasis in the snarky Interwebs desert. A friendly community with loads of great people and tons of info and demos. Truly one of a kind.

A message for any lurkers — try jumping in and asking (or answering) a question. I think you’ll be glad you did. 

Congratulations Jack. Looking forward to GSAP 3.0 and the next 10,000 topics. 

m7KRhJm.png

• Like 9

Wow, thanks for pointing that out Craig! And we're at over 93,000 total posts, so another milestone is approaching. Pretty cool indeed! 

I'm super proud of the tone that all the moderators set here. It's truly a unique place on the web, so my hat's off to all the participants. 

And yes, to the lurkers - dive in, the water is nice and warm. 

PS: GSAP 3.0 is shaping up very nicely. When released, I'm sure these forums will be even more active :)

• Like 5