Search Community

TimelineLite is not defined

Elitzca test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

I am trying to animat a div, but the console throw and error.

"TimelineLite is not defined"

and I can't seem to understand where the problem comes from. Here are snippets of my html and js code. I tried with TimelineMax as well, same result. ?

Help will be highly appreciated!

html.JPG

js.JPG

It's probably due to the fact that you've got "async" on the script. So it doesn't wait until GSAP loads before executing your other JS. 

Also, you do NOT need to load TweenLite if you're already loading TweenMax because TweenMax has TweenLite inside of it. 

If you're still having trouble, please provide a reduced test case so we can see the issue in context. We'd be happy to take a peek. 

Happy tweening!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GreenSock said:

It's probably due to the fact that you've got "async" on the script. So it doesn't wait until GSAP loads before executing your other JS. 

Also, you do NOT need to load TweenLite if you're already loading TweenMax because TweenMax has TweenLite inside of it. 

If you're still having trouble, please provide a reduced test case so we can see the issue in context. We'd be happy to take a peek. 

Happy tweening!

Yes, that solves the problem! 

Thanks a lot.

• Like 2