Search Community

Animation circle to square using tweenmax

Kutomba test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

Hii @mikel 

Thank you for the great answer,  I am a newbie to tweenmax animation  I have a few questions

1. How to stop that infinite iteration in tweenmax? , I just want to run it  once  because the effect will appear  only after clicking some buttons,

in css I will just remove this line to stop infinite iteration

animation-iteration-count: infinite;

2. Lets us assume that we have two elements one is the sircle and other is square , is it possible to add that anaimation to these elements meaning starts from element1 which is sircle and finish with second element which is square? 

<div class="circle">I am circle</div>

<div class="square">I am square</div>

Any help or suggestion will be appreciated,   

• 2 years later...

Hey I am very new to svg and I am trying to do the same thing(reversed) but I can't understand how the #rect is being morphed to with a visibility: hidden, or don't understand where in your code your have dealt with this.

please watch the MorphSVG getting started video here: 

It's a touch dated, but explains the basics of setting up a morph animation. the end shape that you are morphing too most often is just used for the path data, there is no need to see it while the animation is happening. the video covers this.

• Like 4