Search Community

GSAP expert available for freelance

creativeocean test
Moderator Tag

Hello! My name is Tom Miller. I'm an animator and front-end dev who specializes in building standard, rich-media, and dynamic ads; though any GSAP-heavy project would be wheelhouse. All my HTML/CSS/JS is hand-coded for optimum file size, performance, and maintainability (no IDEs like GWD or Animate). I come from a design and motion graphics background, and became a freelance animator/developer in 2006 (which means I made the switch from Flash/AS3 to Javascript around 2013). I work for ad agencies, post-houses, and directly with brands of all sizes. You can find a handful of my recent and noteworthy work here: https://creativeocean.com/. I also make digital experiments and demos here: https://codepen.io/creativeocean/.

If you're interested in more info about my expertise, pricing, process, or just want to connect, please email me at info@creativeocean.com

Thanks!

Tom

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
8 minutes ago, Jiri said:

Hello Tom,

I am struggling with menu reveal that is supposed to be responsive. Are you available for help?

Thanks

Jiri

Hi Jiri. I'm full for the next few weeks with my current workload. If you create a simplified codepen example of what you're trying to accomplish and post your question(s) in the forums, I'm sure someone will be able to assist! Best of luck :)

• Like 1

Hi Tom,

thanks for quick response.

I have done what you suggested but still have not found right solution. I believe it will be simple and quick for professional.  Easy money to collect... Greensock guys say it is a bit beyond the support they offer around there because it relates to media queries and responsive layouts. I can understand it, they focus on GSAP topic.

Wish you all the best.

Jiri

• Like 1

• 4 years later...
On 8/1/2019 at 10:25 PM, Jiri said:

Hi Tom,

thanks for quick response.

I have done what you suggested but still have not found right solution. I believe it will be simple and quick for professional.  Easy money to collect... Greensock guys say it is a bit beyond the support they offer around there because it relates to media queries and responsive layouts. I can understand it, they focus on GSAP topic.

Wish you all the best.

Jiri

6 hours ago, creativeocean said:

I wouldn't call myself an expert.

Ummm...I know @creativeocean personally and can absolutely vouch for the fact that he's a top-notch expert in GSAP. I'm not sure about RTL stuff in particular, but if you can somehow convince him to help you with anything GSAP-related, you'll be better off for it. He's a real asset to any team. I don't say that about many people, but he has earned my endorsement 💯

• Like 1