Search Community

Need help! Nothing changed(

gidreb@mail.ru test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

I noticed several problems:

1. You're targeting things in your tweens that don't exist. None of your targets in the DOM. For example, there's no element with the ID "stand" or "standBack" or "monitorBottom". 
  2. You have transformOrigin set to "path" which isn't a valid string. What exactly were you trying to do with that? Perhaps if you explain, I could tell you what value to put there. 
  3. If you're loading TweenMax, you don't need to load TweenLite or TimelineMax because those are both INSIDE of TweenMax. It doesn't hurt anything to load them too, but it's just wasteful. 

Hello again! -   If you're loading TweenMax, you don't need to load TweenLite or TimelineMax because those are both INSIDE of TweenMax. It doesn't hurt anything to load them too, but it's just wasteful.  -- Oh didnt know about  TweenMax

You have transformOrigin set to "path" which isn't a valid string. What exactly were you trying to do with that? Perhaps if you explain, I could tell you what value to put there.   --- I wanted to select any layer (picture or what is names)  and i see every pic calls "path" , and i decided just animate any pic for check by any js  (i included my 2  svg's here) . I thought the reason was in cyrillic letters <svg version="1.1" id="для_svg_xA0_Изображение_1_"     and i tried to download  random ready svg 

files.rar