Search Community

Tweenmax staggerFrom Animation elements place change on firefox and safari browser

sumandahal test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

I am trying to implement staggerFrom animation to my SVG logo. Actually Logo is made by so many elements. Which is looking nice in chrome browser but elements place are changes its position while animate on Firefox and Safari. I have researched about the issue but cannot find any solution. Can anybody help me to get out of this issue. I have developed a pen and the link is here. 

See the Pen GPKzVv by suman-dahal (@suman-dahal) on CodePen

elements change.PNG

Just update to the latest GSAP and it's fixed. You're using an old version, that's all. 

The core problem had to do with the fact that your SVG had some elements with a transform="rotate(...)" and that's the one attribute-driven transform command that old versions of GSAP couldn't parse (and those were very rarely used). Since then, however, we figured out a way to parse it inexpensively.

Happy tweening!

• Like 4