Search Community

issue stagger firefox 48.0.2

zozo test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

Hi, 

I have a problem with a stagger on li with .staggerFrom('#list_artists li', .3 ,{opacity:0}, 0.04 ), only on firefox 48.0.2. 

The list doesn't show all the element, only part of them, then few second later the rest appear. 

I don't have that version of firefox, but the client showed me a screen capture. 

I was wondering if there was a known issue with stagger opacity and firefox 48, or if it was just my code. 

Thanks, 

Best

See the Pen by (@) on CodePen

I don't know of any specific problems in FF48, but isn't that a two year old version? Maybe tell the client to update their browser. ;)

I didn't really know where to look on your website. If you could make a demo, we can take a peek for you.

Happy tweening.

:)

• Like 6

:D I agree it's too old !

I said I wouldn't support older browser, but hey, they keep sending me bug report on ie11....? 

That's why I didn't dig too much on the question, I was just wondering if something similar had happened before. 

I attached the screen cap in case you wanna take look. 

As you can see, the first 3 are ok, then 5 or 6 are missing, then 5 are ok, then 8 are missing, then 5 ok, the 8 missing. 

On the web site, you will have to wait for the introduction video, or press the skip bouton. 

Then, the disk appear, and then the list of the artists name arrived. 

That's where the problem is with FF 48. 

Thanks for the help. 

IMG-7841.JPG