Search Community

xPercent, yPercent outputting pixel values

Mike D test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

Hi all,

I'm running GSAP v1.19.x and according to the docs x/yPercent has been supported since 1.13.x. What's strange is I created a codepen with version 1.19.x and it works just fine. The ask here I guess is - what, if anything, in the way of css styles or tween attributes could override or somehow prevent x/yPercent from outputting percentages?

Thanks and sorry kind of a random question here.

Hm, that's really tough to diagnose blind. Got a demo somewhere we can peek at? 

I'm having a really difficult time thinking of what'd be getting in the way unless you're targeting the wrong element or something(?)

Or maybe you're using a really old version of CSSPlugin but a newer version of TimelineLite? I dunno. Once we see the problem in action, it'll be much easier to diagnose. Have you tried updating to 2.0.2?

• Like 1